Sunday, August 23, 2009

Hotlanta


I just got home from Hotlanta, I had a great trip to market and bought some awesome things for fall and winter!!! I am so excited to give you guys a sneak peak....I bought from French Connection, Karlie, Voxx NY, Theme, C. Luce and Ryu! Some of these are new lines for us and I am stoked for you to see them. I got some great, tops, skirts, jackets and tons of dresses!!! There were a few reoccurring themes through out the show including ruffles, sheer fabric, exposed zippers and high waisted pants/skirts. My girlfriend/assistant buyer Dana came along with me, it was great having another opinion on the pieces we saw and purchased, she was a huge help in choosing colors and making final decisions on various styles. The goods will start coming in during September and October so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment