Thursday, August 27, 2009

3 New Dress all for $55


So I just got in 3 new lovely dresses, one of which I have already worn. =) The black strapless denim dress to the right seems to be a fan favorite already, I'm taking one to my girlfriend this weekend (we are visiting them in the mountains of NC) so she can try it on hopefully buy it. Also Kristen my blogger friend I previously mentioned said she just may have to order it!
The other two dresses are super cute and can be worn to work or out at night! They come in Purple and Grey and are also $55. Can't beat that! I noticed Express has a denim tube dress right now for close to $70 and it's not nearly as cute as the one I'm selling. =)

1 comment:

  1. Oh I'm sooo ordering. In fact, I'll do it right now. What size should I get?

    ReplyDelete