Wednesday, November 17, 2010

V Fish Leggings


I just met with Kendra from V Fish and got some amazing things for this winter and next spring!!! The fall/winter stuff I am having over nighted to my hotel in VA for the Mayfield Market show, I think the girls in Va and Md will love this stuff! I'm most excited about their new line of fleece lined leggings. They'll be up on the site soon but until then here is the description ... they are so soft, warm and only $30, we are getting them in black, brown and charcoal!!!

These fleece-lined leggings provides comfort and style. The fleece keeps your warm without feeling stuffy and the high, wide waist keeps everything in place while strut yourself. Perfect for tunics and dresses, they also work well under pants to keep you toasty on those cold winter days.

No comments:

Post a Comment