Monday, November 8, 2010

Fayetteville's Holly Day Fair

I have to be honest I was somewhat dreading going to Holly Day Fair, I mean it does have the word "fair" in the name which normally isn't a good thing when selling cute contemporary clothing. BUT I must say I had such a great time! I had the best "show" neighbors...a mother daughter team form Greenville and my booth was on the front row right by the door where about 20,000 people entered in the 4 day span. This was my second year doing this show and last year as the newbie I was stuck in the back corner but this year, tada, front and center! It made a world of difference too, my sales were higher and I met some great people! Going back to the name... Fair does stand for something...I mean I did see a girl wearing an airbrushed Beiber Fever sweatshirt and a grandma wearing a sweatshirt that read TLG, tender loving grandma. =) I'm not opposed to helping the fashion challenged, just visit the Clothes Hound booth!

No comments:

Post a Comment