Thursday, July 22, 2010

Shopping in a RV

Yesterday I shopped in an RV in my driveway! It's definitely the way to go, so convenient. Rosie from the Lisa Adams showroom pulled up in her RV stocked full of designers and amazing fall/winter items! All I had to do was walk in and shop. Brooklyn was in on the action hanging out in the Baby Bjorn, if she doesn't love fashion at an early age I'll be surprised! I wrote lots of new brands including, Renee C, WOW Couture, See Thur Soul, Velvet Heart, Charlie Jade and one brand I carried last year, C. Luce!!! I can't wait for you all to see the fall/winter Clothes Hound collections and as always the prices are great!

Ok so my website is still down .... I spoke to "Ken" last night and he promised to call me this morning and get me the info I need to contact the host company so we can get it up again. Basically my web design company split due to partner disagreements and my site was shifted to a new company which I believe is 2 people who also have other full time jobs. You can see my dilemma in trying to work with the new company! Hopefully all will be resolved soon but I'll keep you up to date!

No comments:

Post a Comment