Monday, May 18, 2009

2 of my Favorite Things - Fashion & Oprah


Kelly Hurliman is the Oprah show stylist, what an amazing job! Kelly says, "getting to watch the show every day has changed my life. But getting the opportunity to do something creative every day for a living is by far the best part for me. It's what I've always wanted and for that I am truly grateful."


She describes Oprah's style as "Classic and tailored but always comfortable." Personally I think Oprah knows how to dress for her body type. Something every woman should be conscious of.


Kelly shares her style tip with us:

Shop for the life you have, not the one you want. Trust me, I believe in dreaming big, but especially in these economic times it's important to spend money on what you really wear. If you have a bunch of dresses stuck in the back of your closet, don't buy another! Take stock in your daily routine and have chic, comfortable pieces to wear in it. You'll always feel better if you take that extra minute to put on something that makes you look good, even if you're just running errands or walking the dog.




No comments:

Post a Comment